Wednesday, February 21, 2007

List of 4's
I just got a "List of 4's" from my friend Tammy. I thought I'd share it will you all:
FOUR JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE
1. Middle Level Educator
2. Nanny
3. Campus Security Hamline University
4. Erickson's Grocery Checkout Girl
FOUR MOVIES I HAVE WATCHED OVER AND OVER
1. Spanglish
2. Return to Me (my all time favorite movie ever ever ever!)
3. High School Musical (not always by choice but by Sierra's choice)
4. Grease (I still remember the dances my sister Dana and I made up while listening to the soundtrack record)
FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED
1. Isanti, MN
2. St. Paul, MN
3. Houston, TX
4. Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
FOUR TV SHOWS I LIKE TO WATCH (I no longer watch TV, but if I did)
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. ER
3. American Idol
4. Candid Camera
FOUR WEBSITES I VISIT DAILY
1. All the links on my blog and Tammy's blog (some of you should really post more often!)
2. Teaching Tolerance
3. ASCD.org
4. disney.go.com
FOUR PLACES I HAVE BEEN ON VACATION
1. Puerto Villarta, Mexico
2. Carmel Valley, CA
3. Virginia Beach, VA
4. Door County, WI
FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS
1. Japanese
2. Brazilian breakfast of bread, cheese, fresh fruit, coffee
3. Picanha
4. Aipim
FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW
1. St. Lucia
2. On a boat (as in my house is the boat 24/7, dock to work and on the sea the rest of the days)
3. Reading in the hammock
4. Next to the pool (it's 10:30 p.m.)

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I'm not sure why, but I get a kick out of knowing you were once campus security!

Fun list, Sara!

Sara Wicht said...

The greatest night of that job was the Halloween snowstorm of 1991. I worked the 4 a.m. to 8 a.m. shift. Had gone to the office in tennis and had to trek back across campus in knee high snow, and higher drifts. Plus spent the final hour answering the switchboard, "Yes, Hamline University is closed today."