Thursday, February 15, 2007

Cruisin?

I hope you are able to click on and enlarge one or both of these pictures. Moreso, I hope you can have half the excitement that we experience almost daily as we glance out the windows or over the veranda and catch a glimpse of a passing ship. I have lost count of how many "boats" we've seen to date from our apartment, yet every one feels like the first. One of us will yell, "Hey guys! Come quick!" and shortly there after all three of us will be standing on the veranda looking toward the sea. Tonight we caught sight of two different cruise ships. The pictures here are of the bigger of the two we saw. I think Joe counted 10 floors on the front end of the ship! It was enormous!
Taking a cruise has never really been on my agenda or list of desires; however, I have recently learned that there is a cruise line that ventures up and down the coast of Brasil only. The thought of this type of cruise is interesting to me, especially knowing how remarkable the shoreline is throughout this country. Perhaps one day, we will fulfill this desire.

No comments: