Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Beach Story
(This blog entry contains sexual content)
So a couple of weeks ago, late on a Friday night/early Saturday morning, I was hanging out at the beach with some friends and witnessed one of the funniest things of my life. Since that night/morning, I have shared this story with several friends here. Today I was prompted to share the story with my blog readers. It goes like this...
The hour is approximately 2:30 a.m. I'm sitting on the steps leading to the sand in Leblon enjoying the enormous waves crashing onto the shore. The weather was changing (again, as it does from day to day during the winter here) and another frente frio (cold front) was on its way. Because of the climate change, the waves were particularly high. If I had to guess, I would say they were at least 50 feet at times. (My spatial reasoning is not my strength) The music of the waves crashing and the back splash they produced were hypnotic. I stared at the water coming in for over an hour that night. Well, around 2:30 an energetic couple entered the beach, descending the stairs near where I was sitting on their way to the sand. The man resembled the old man of the sea--white haired, full beard, leather tan skin and probably 60 something in years. The woman looked like someone enjoying her glory years--mid 40s, fit, smile on her face from ear to ear, happy to be hand-in-hand with the old man of the sea.
They descended the stairs and proceeded to walk the beach away from where I was sitting. The street lights iluminate the beach at night but create shaded areas every 60 yards or so. The spry couple found one of these shaded areas and made themselves comfortable. Mind you, the space is only shaded. It is not dark. It is not concealing. The silhouette of a person in the shaded area can be clearly made out from several yards away.
Once the couple was settled, I went back to the enticing beauty of the waves, marveling at the fact that the residual waters were nearly reaching the steps where I was seated about every fourth wave. They were magnificent. They were powerful. They were forceful.
For a reason I'm not sure of, I glanced back down the beach where the couple had been. And what do I see??? The woman, lying on her back in the middle of the beach. I squinted, wondering where did the man go? Just in time for my eyesight to adjust to the light difference, I notice the man too is lying down, not beside the woman, not under the woman, not even on top of the woman. He was, however, very near her. With tuned eyes the silhouette of the man's head comes into view--facing the woman, but between her thighs! Yes, you read correctly. They had a very adventurous evening in mind when they descended those steps. And although they carefully chose a shaded area of the beach, they in fact were clearly visible to anyone sitting on the boardwalk, walking by on the boardwalk, riding a bike on the boardwalk, most likely even to anyone driving by on the avenue above the boardwalk.
Of course I immediately call the attention of my friends. We all enjoy a shocked moment of "Wow! That's courage. Must be a turn on to know people can see you." before one of those powerful, forceful, particularly large waves crashed to the shore near the mans feet and commenced to engulf the horny couple and all of their belongings.
Both the man and the woman, rapidly rose (the lady without pants mind you) scrambling to grab anything they had laying next to them on the sand before the water whisked it back out to sea as it receded. They hustled up the beach a little further to safety, searched for the poor woman's pants, to no avail. Can I just say that at this moment, I had tears streaming down my face at the sight. The couple successfully find something for the woman to put on. They exit the beach. I am still crying in laughter. I think their moment passed. I think the mood was altered. I think next time they'll pick a different location on the beach at night.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Oh my gosh! Thanks for the laugh!!!