Saturday, September 27, 2008

Campus Wildlife
I have often said that the campus I work on is the most beautiful academic campus in the world. Not only are the views of the ocean and city amazing from the top of our highest building/block, the tropical wildlife (counting the children) are a regular, welcomed distraction from class.
Toucan perching on the ledge of one of our balconies a week and a half ago.Even I, the teacher, have been known to stop class, take everyone to the balcony outside and watch as monkeys or toucans play in the trees outside my window. Despite what the Fruit Loops box taught me as a kid, toucans' beaks are not striped.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Try this link:
http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/clips/couric-palin-open/704042/

It's really, really funny...