Monday, March 03, 2008

Name Tag...
Leah (see link to the right, I can't do that intext live link thing and don't feel like figuring it out yet) tagged me on her blog for the latest Meme. I haven't played for awhile, and my answer can be relatively short given the rules. I decided to play along.

(1) You must post the rules on your blog before you answer the questions. (2) You need to list one fact about yourself using each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name use your maiden name instead. (3) When you are finished with your answers, you tag one person for each letter of your name.

Lea (pronounced Lee, but spelled LeA)

L--Leader. This is so true. I tend to dominate the direction. I give directions all day long. I tell Sierra what to do often, and I have been caught "leading" Joe in the direction I want. I have to say I have always had a difficult time following directions. I do much better when I'm the one giving them. But on a positive note: I have held several leadership roles in my career as well. And I was a team captain on a couple of teams in high school.
E--Ecclectic. My taste in almost every category is limitless. I love a variety of music, literature, styles, people, places, activities. I can hardly ever say my "favorite" anything because I love it all, depending on the time and my mood.
A--Anal. My friends used to not want to visit my house because it was too clean and made them realize they needed to clean their own homes. I do obsess about things having their place and being in their place. This drives Joe crazy sometimes. I have relaxed a bit since becoming a mother, but I still get pretty anal over the direction the toilet paper is on the dispenser or the water bottle in the refrigerator being full.

Who to tag? Rachel? Gina? um....Pioneer Woman? (Let's find out if she ever reads MY blog!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok i just wanted to say what i think of my wife these are the words that i picked
L-loyal,sara is the one person in my life that is loyal to what she says and does.
E-electrifying , sara has this electricity about her that saps me when i come
in contact with her i'm telling you if you just sit there and stare at her you
can see it in her eyes and then you to will be electrified by her. and by the
way there is more words with e like for example elegant no more needs to be said
the word speaks for it self and all that know sara knows that this word fits
A- well even thou she is right on the anal thing i was thinking more like anonymous
ok i know what your thinking (WHAT IS JOE DRINKING) but just listen sara is the kind of person
that loves to help people but she's not one to puff out her chest and say see that
i did that for them me me me,so as you see the word does fit she would rather
do something for somebody just for the fact of doing it and helping out someone in need.