Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Because I like to hear people scream: Si-er-A, Si-er-A, Si-er-A!
Because I want to show off my talents and
Because my friends are in it.
These are the three reasons Sierra gave for wanting to participate in the Lower School Talent Show at EARJ. I would have to say these are all three very understandable reasons.
She had one hour to get ready. Looking anxious.She mingled with her friends before the show.The stage was set.
The band was prepared and well rehearsed and need I say TALENTED!!

The kids celebrated a great show with everyone on stage dancing for the finale. I have been attempting, literally all night, to upload the video of Sierra singing, but it's not going. I think the file is a little to big for blogger. I'll get it here as soon as I can though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mom, Oh did I love that day! Man!Was that day fun or what! I felt like I was going to faint when I saw everybody singing the song with and waving there arms back an forth, back and forth... So, anyway, my feet were shaking aswell when they all screamed S-i-er-A, S-i-er-A, S-i-er-A...AHHH..., good times, good times.