Thursday, May 22, 2008

Opening Ceremonies!She is somewhere in this group, however, I cannot find her head or her feet, but I think her arms are behind Shaysann on the right side of the photo. (Same with the picture at the end of this post.)

Things are in full swing in Tennessee with over 1,000 teams from around the world together in Knoxville for the celebration. DI is a cool thing for kids! I talked to Sierra for the first time last night. She sounded good. Sounds like they are busy busy busy every day with camps and activities and events and party after party. She seems to be having a great time. Yesterday they went to a museum and of course THE MALL where she reports to have only bought a couple of "little things".
However, she said, "Mom, when we go to the states next month, will you PLEASE buy me Super Mario Bro. for my DS?"
Of course I said, "For SURE!!"

Today her team will participate in their Instant Challenge, and tomorrow her team will present their Central Challenge.

No comments: