Saturday, August 04, 2007

Vicki's Bachelorette!

July 21 we had a bachelorette party for my college roomie Vicki who is getting married the 25th of this month. We girls enjoyed dinner at Solera and then boarded a rennovated school bus (painted like a cheetah--classy) for bar hopping in Minneapolis. Most of the pictures from the night of this party cannot be made public here. Kids read this site afterall...I was the photographer for the night since I was one of two of us who remembered a camera and functioning batteries. In hindsite, this was to my benefit as I am not pictured in any of the incriminating photos!

However, there are a few that I can share.
Here is the whole group rooftop at a martini bar we stopped at while waiting for the "limo" to pick us up.
Me, Kaija, Karen, Liz, Mickalean, KZ, Vicks, Nina, Claudia, Monica, Leech, Maria, and Scrodes.
We stopped at Nyes, of course, for a couple of cocktails and Karoake (Going to the Chapel) and we discovered this church decorated for Vick's party, so we took advantage and got in a group shot! Her colors are even Pink--well, and black.
If you know this group, then it is obvious that The Yaht Club was the final bar of the evening. The final group shot was next to the bus (Notice our HOT driver hangin out the window!) outside the bar before heading back to the hotel.
We don't look so bad for 7 hours of drinking and bar hopping.
The hotel got a little crazy after Dave was blown up!! I found him between me and Monica the next morning! Monica's arms were wrapped tightly around his neck. I wonder if he's going to make it to the wedding. Monica's husband might be jealous!

No comments: