Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A warm fuzzy, pat your back, feel good blog entry...

The following are some of my favorite comments from students at EARJ last semester.

The things I like best about this class are...

"I like best how she talks to the class as if there wasn't that barrier many teachers, I have had before, have. It feels so nice when you walk in to the class and there is a mother figure waiting to teach you and not talk to you as if they were superior."

"The fact that she helps us when we need feedback about our work."

"I like the books we do and the projects like movies and literature trials. I also enjoy writing about various topics. I always look forward to going to this class. I love Ms. Sara. She is a great teacher!"

"I like best the activities we do and all the books we read! I never thought I'd be able to read as much as I read in English in such a short time! This class helped me a lot and I enjoyed every second!"

"I love Ms. Sara. She is a really cool teacher and is the only English class I look forward to in my 8 years of school. She makes it fun and she is very enthusiastic."

"I like the journal writing in the beginning of the class because it helps organize our ideas and thoughts."

"The books we have read throughout the semester. They were some of the best books I have ever read and their themes were very different from the books I used to read."

"Ms. Sara is always there to help. When I want to read another book, she always has loads of books and great recommendations! She is very helpful."

"Ms. Sara is so dedicated to what she does. I can see that she enjoys doing what she does because she always has a smile on her face. When a teacher is happy and peaceful I feel like paying more attention and enjoying more the class."

and the one that made me giggle the hardest...

"She is the greatest woman in Brazil. She is always considerate and she makes class very nice."

3 comments:

Tammy said...

You are awesome, Ms. Sara!!

Anonymous said...

My wife is good at what she does every thing she does!!!
she is a wounderfull person

Sara Wicht said...

Thanks honey!