Sunday, October 28, 2007

Comment People.
I know there aren't millions of people reading my blog, but I do know there are some. I know this because some tell me they do. However, I imagine there are more of you reading this blog site, regardless of how boring it is at times, and I have no idea who you are or whether or not you are enjoying the time relaxing over the computer and my blogsite and perhaps a cup of hot coffee.
My advise: COMMENT!
It's not very hard. Just click on the comment link at the end of each post and type what's on your mind. The settings are set to allow anyone to comment. You can comment anonymously even, just please refrain from being rude. We are a zen family. Peace and love and all that good stuff, but let me know you're reading this and keeping up with us. Stop being a blog stalker. Become an active participant. Really, it's fun!

6 comments:

Tammy said...

Hey there! I'm here.

I'm all for commenting!

A Day In The Life.... said...

I'm here too! I love to comment and to read other's comments. I don't know why people are so afraid!

Anonymous said...

Ok, Ok, so I'm a blog stalker!!! Did your Mom give me up?

Robyn

Sara Wicht said...

You gave yourself away last July when we were in MN silly! Thanks for commenting. Now you've broken the ice...keep it up!

katie said...

hi everyone. my name is katie, and i am a blog stalker. i look every couple of days, just to see what else is going on in rio! love and miss you and thanks for giving me a reason to stalk!

jilldaisbrenne said...

Too funny! I totally understand and relate!

I'm here and checking often!!