Sunday, August 30, 2009

My baby's 11!I took the plunge and threw a HUGE part-Tay for the little angel...not so little anymore and encroaching on the teen years is an interesting adjustment for this mom who still feels too young to have a Middle School aged daughter. She continues to be the best part of my life, despite the mood swings. If I survive this transition in her life, I will be able to survive anything.
She thoroughly enjoyed her party, as did the 94 people who came to help her celebrate!

Sierra and her BFF Leticia. Look at those smiles!Breakin all my former mom rules, the party was from 5-9 on a SCHOOL night!! I know. We returned home around 10, after waiting for the last of the friends to be picked up. Sierra happily schlepped her gifts in, took a quick shower and begggged to open at least one! She opened them all. At 11:45 she was still smiling from ear to ear, but ready to crash. Friday morning getting up for school at 6:30 a.m. wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I think the adrenaline was still pumping from the night before.

Happy Birthday Baby!!

No comments: