Sunday, August 23, 2009

Inspiration, ideas, interest in moving it to the next level...
It's true. I've had several inspirations and ideas for the next blog posting in the last 4 MONTHS! But I haven't had enough interest in moving those ideas to the level of publication here. Writing takes heart. The heart and soul have to be in the right place before the ideas will just flow from brain to hand to page. I'm still feeling a little lacking in that inspiration, but I'm starting to believe I better do something about it soon or I may stop writing forever. And I don't like that idea.

So to get started with this first posting since April I thought I would share some random thoughts I have had.
First, If I complain when I can't find my favorite shirt because my maid washed it, ironed it and put it away, does that make me spoiled?
Second, Should I buy it, should I drive it, should I get it...Would I be happy driving a 1971 VW Beetle (called a Fusca in Brasil)?
Third, I like mirrors a LOT. What does that say about me?
Fourth, Is it really ok to go through life not having ANY plans for the future?
Fifth, When did I get old enough to have an eleven year old child?

My new leaf is turning over. I will work at updating this at least once a week. Because no matter how you feel after reading this, I am already feeling lighter having written it.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Sara, good to see you're back again. I'm with you in the lack of inspiration. I miss blogging so much...not sure what my problem is. Sounds like we've both "turned over a new leaf" at the same time.

Good luck! I'll be looking forward to your posts...

Hope all is well for you!