Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I have been slacking. I am actually addicted to Facebook, and I have been neglecting my blog. I also haven't been feeling very creative. The two times I have logged in to this blog, I haven't really felt the creative energy to write a new entry. As I put together this post, I'm not really feeling the creative juices. However, I have some good shots from our second weekend in Macae a couple weeks ago.
The water was pretty rough on Sunday, and the surfers were insane. I was afraid I was going to come up for air to a surf board in my forehead more than once. Sierra opted for the shoreline where her feet sunk deeper and deeper with each wave.Then there was this carload of puppies for sale. Sierra wants a dog sooo badly! It must be the age. Oh, heavens me we are NOT getting a puppy when we live in an apartment. Especially not this boxer! Do you know how big they get when they're full grown?

We enjoyed our "girl" time with big girls and daughters. Dinner out, lazy mornings, lounging on the beach....the things girls like...
Candid shots now and then when it's least expected.

Thanks girls, for a great weekend in Macae!!!

No comments: