Sunday, September 23, 2007

Don't you just love a quiz? My friend Tammy is great for these, and I haven't played along lately, so here goes...
1. WHAT CURSE WORD DO YOU USE THE MOST?
I don't curse much, but sometimes it feels really good to throw out a strong effinheimer.
2. DO YOU OWN AN IPOD?
Recently bought the 30 MB video ipod. Still don't know how to actually upload video to it successfully and found out there is now one with 180 MB! How much music does one person really need?
3. WHAT PERSON ON YOUR TOP 8 DO YOU TALK TO THE MOST?
Would have to be Joe.
4. WHAT TIME IS YOUR ALARM CLOCK SET TO?
5:45 and then I hit snooze 3 times, actually getting out of be around 6:10.
6. DO YOU WEAR FLIP-FLOPS WHEN IT'S COLD?
Cold? I live in Rio; it doesn't get cold here. I LIVE in flip flops.
7. WOULD YOU RATHER TAKE THE PICTURE OR BE IN THE PICTURE?
It seems I take most of our pictures, but I love to see myself in them too.
8. WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Perfect Stranger with Hallie Barry--very good.
9. DO ANY OF YOUR FRIENDS HAVE CHILDREN?
Some do and some don't.
10. HAS ANYONE EVER CALLED YOU LAZY?
Probably, but never to my face.
11. DO YOU EVER TAKE MEDICATION TO HELP YOU FALL ASLEEP?
No, I am usually able to fall asleep without medicinal intervention.
12. WHAT CD IS CURRENTLY IN YOUR CD PLAYER?
Don't have a CD player...use the ipod or computer
13. DO YOU PREFER REGULAR OR CHOCOLATE MILK?
I don't care for or drink milk at all.
14. HAS ANYONE TOLD YOU A SECRET THIS WEEK?
Yes, Suzanne did while we were traveling with the kids, but I can't tell you what it is because it's a secret.
15. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU HAD STARBUCKS?
I don't drink Starbucks; while in the states, I prefer Caribou
16. CAN YOU WHISTLE?
Oh, yeah, my mom taught us how when we were children. First you put a soda cracker in your mouth, chew a little, and blow!
17. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Eyes
18. DO YOU THINK PEOPLE TALK ABOUT YOU BEHIND YOUR BACK?
Only good things, I’m sure…
19. DID YOU WATCH CARTOONS AS A CHILD?
I loved the Smurfs
20. WHAT MOVIE DO YOU KNOW EVERY LINE TO?
I can't even remember the ending of movies let alone any line. I could watch the same movie over and over and still be surprised.
23. DO YOU OWN ANY BAND T-SHIRTS?
No, and I don't think I ever have.
24. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SALAD DRESSING?
Blue Cheese.
25. IS ANYONE IN LOVE WITH YOU?
I would like to say yes since I am married.
26. DO YOU DO YOUR OWN DISHES?
Sometimes
27. EVER CRY IN PUBLIC?
Does in the movie theater count as "in public". Otherwise, if I get laughing so hard I cry, I often do that in public.
28. ARE YOU ON A DESKTOP COMPUTER OR A LAP TOP?
Lap top
29. ARE YOU CURRENTLY WANTING ANY PIERCINGS OR TATTOOS?
I don't think so.
30. WHATS THE WEATHER LIKE?
Sun is shinin, the weather is sweet, makes me want to move my dancin feet.
31. WOULD YOU EVER DATE ANYONE COVERED IN TATTOOS?
I don't think so
32. WHAT DID YOU DO BEFORE THIS?
Sat on the veranda and drank coffee
33. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SLEPT ON THE FLOOR?
I was tempted to this week due to the awful beds at the camp we were at with the kids, but I didn't.
34. HOW MANY HOURS OF SLEEP DO YOU NEED TO FUNCTION?
Sleep? There's a regular amount of hours per night we're supposed to get to function? Maybe that's my problem.
35. DO YOU EAT BREAKFAST DAILY?
Yes and it's my favorite part of the day as Sierra and I have breakfast together at school every day.
36. ARE YOUR DAYS FULL AND FAST PACED?
Full yes, fast paced? Nothing is fast paced in Brazil.
37. DO YOU PAY ATTENTION TO THE CALORIES IN THE PACKAGE/BOX?
never
38. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
probably too often
39. HOW OLD WILL YOU BE TURNING ON YOUR NEXT BIRTHDAY?
35
40. ARE YOU PICKY ABOUT SPELLING AND GRAMMAR?
Depends on the medium, I don't worry too much in informal emails or IM conversations. If it's a document for work--VERY!!! And I love to catch errors in newspapers. The Mpls Star and Tribune is great for this! After all, I am an English teacher.
41. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO SIX FLAGS?
no
43. DO YOU GET ALONG BETTER WITH THE SAME SEX OR THE OPPOSITE SEX?
I don't know. I have both male and female friends.
44. DO YOU LIKE MUSTARD?
Especially on a corn dog
45. DO YOU SLEEP ON YOUR SIDE, STOMACH or BACK?
I think my back and side
46. DO YOU WATCH THE NEWS?
NO! I read the news from select papers online.
47. HOW DID YOU GET ONE OF YOUR SCARS?
I have a scar on my right ankle from where my mom tied my booty too tight when I was a baby.
48. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU MAD?
Telemar--the phone company
49. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY?
Of course, I like a whole bunch of people!!
50. WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU PURCHASED?
I can't even remember...I haven't bought anything lately.

No comments: