Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sssshhhh, I have a Secret Confession...

It is time for me to confess.

I have a boyfriend! Yes, it's true. I am finally admitting it after nearly three months of secret rendezvous and late nights together. He's fabulous --trustworthy, supportive, strong, dependable. He brings out the artist in me. Whenever I am near him, I feel like singing. We have spent hours together, yet each time I hold him I learn something new.

At first I thought it might be more of an obsession or infatuation than anything healthy because I would find myself thinking about him ALL day long. I can be out with friends for happy hour or dinner, enjoying relaxing conversation with great people, and my mind wonders to thoughts of him. I just want to get back to him.

I knew it was problematic the first time I thought about him at work. I didn't even want to work. I just wanted him in my arms, passing the hours caressing his strong neck. That is when I decided it was time to come clean. It is time to make the confession, time to let you all know that very soon I just may start sleeping with this new dream.
So I wanted to share a picture:
Isn't he lovely? Look at the finish! The picture makes me want to play right now, seriously, I stopped typing for a minute to go play a song. I am addicted to this instrument, and it is so much fun. It is challenging and frustrating and my fingers are killing me and I can no longer have long fingernails on my left hand, and it is no where near as easy as Santana makes it look, but it is my new favorite thing.

No comments: