Monday, July 21, 2008

It's all about making memories!
I can't do this in Rio! I'm a country girl at heart, and I have grown up with guns and gun safety. I'm a pretty good shot too, so when one man at my dad's cowboy shoot offered a stage for some target practice, I jumped on the chance. And Mom was there to make sure we had photos of the fun. After shooting at the range that day, I was determined to learn how to shoot a pistol with only my left hand, so a few days later Dad and I took his guns out behind the house to try. Uh, not so easy. I definitely need both hands to steady the revolver enough to hit the target.
So after being in the Wild Wild West, I jumped several decades to the 80's!!

Vicks, Auntie Burnsie, Me, Colette--80's style

Vicki and Chad threw an 80's party last weekend. I learned two very important things: #1 My hair can still be ratted beyond the allowable height, and #2 No matter the year, big hair and blue eyeshadow makes you want to party like a rock star!

It's all about making memories!

No comments: