Sunday, December 31, 2006

The following list comes originally from a Breast Cancer 3 Day teammate and now friend, Tammy Gallagher in MN, via an '06 Fight like a Girl team member's blogsite (in WA). Thought I'd try my hand at the
Three's List (from RIO)...

1. 3 things that scare me:
Sierra's heart being hurt, being old and alone, sharks

2. 3 people that make me laugh:
Joe, Jim Carey, Jamie Fox

3. 3 things I love:
coffee, the beach, listening to Sierra sing

4. 3 things I hate:
I don't say hate, I try to NEVER use hate. so I'm changing this one to 3 things I don't care for:
deception, ignorance, war

5. 3 things I don't understand:
Stonehenge, gas prices fluctuating, the electoral vs. popular vote deciding who is elected

6. 3 things on my desk:
telephone, Portuguese-English dictionario, microphone for computer calling

7. 3 things I'm doing right now:
eating club crackers, blogging, listening the traffic splash through the damp street

8. 3 things I want to do before I die:
publish my master's thesis, earn my PhD., be an agent for change in as many kids as possible

9. 3 things I can do well:
sing, write, parent

10. 3 things I can't do:
samba, stay mad, bite my nails

11: 3 things you should listen to:
your heart, your intuition, your mom

12: 3 things you shouldn't listen to:
gossip, heavy metal music, the little red guy who shows up on your shoulder sometimes

13. 3 things I would like to learn:
to play the piano, to be more patient, Portuguese

14: 3 things I watched as a kid:
electric company, fame, the dukes of hazard

15: 3 things I drink regularly:
coffee, water, coke

16: 3 favorite foods:
cashews, picanha (it's a cut of beef in Brazil, and better than any cut I've ever had in the states), avacados

Well, here it is. Presumably boring to read for many of you perhaps, but novel entertainment for others I suppose. Right now something for me to do instead of finishing that almost done thesis mentioned in #8. Yeah, Procrastination should have made the list somewhere!

No comments: